Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Trading Diary 3 April 2012

EURUSD



The rising wedge continued to form on the euro pair. I got greedy and the short yesterday ended up at +30pips on my trailing stop. Will it ever hit 1.325 before breaking upwards remains to be seen.



AUDUSD



I am still patiently waiting for the pending long to trigger. Came close by a few pips but the pending long didn't trigger. The stop loss may need to be widen ahead of the upcoming FOMC minutes release.



GBPUSD





I placed an aggressive pending long entry at 1.5952 with a small stop. This is a trend continuation of the current uptrend, and this is rather high on the curve though. Not expecting this to work but I got bored waiting for the Euro and Aussie trades to work.


XAUUSD



Placed a pending long at 32.47 in an attempt to catch the potential uptrend.


Currently pending orders



There is currently no open orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment