Monday, April 2, 2012

Trading Diary 2 April 2012

EURUSD



I decided to take a short at 1.3373 as the 1.338 supply proved to be quite strong at holding up. Although it's near the top of the whole supply zone, it has a small stop requirement and I am betting for a move towards 1.325 where my pending long is.

This move will require the destruction of the supply at 1.328, therefore boosting the chance of 1.325 working by weakening the down trust. 1.325 itself it a nice rally base rally area where the main part of the zone unused in the last down thrust.



AUDUSD



Despite my miserable records at trading the Aussie,  I found a level that is hard to pass up. The demand at 1.3494 is incredibly tasty looking. It is at a low end of the curve with a pro-gap up thrust included.


XAUUSD



Having missed entry my $0.10, my lonely pending buy at 31.557 can only stare at the $1.60 move 2 days later in disbelief.  Got to sit on hands on silver for now.



Current pending orders

No comments:

Post a Comment