Saturday, March 31, 2012

Weekly review issue #3 (2-6 April 2012)

EURUSD





I wasn't so lucky in the last 2 days of the last trading as I missed 2 longs from 1.3248 and 1.3300. Each time, the price barely went into the demand zone, and missed the "meat" of the zone where my pending orders are. This indicating a bullish sentiment which will likely push price outside the current pivot high of 1.339.


However, I am now expecting a retracement to the 1.325 supply before the price can continue to 1.345 demand., so I will be pulling out the longs and preparing shorts on market open. If price retrace below 1.325, the bullish sentiment will be gone, and possibly reach as far as 1.308. A breakdown below 1.308 will mean a return to the long term downtrend which i do not expect to happen at this point.


XAUUSD



There isn't any tradable zone nearby. Let's wait for new zones to be created or existing zone reached.

No comments:

Post a Comment