Monday, March 26, 2012

Trading Diary 26 March 2012

EURUSD



My pending sell at 1.329 did not trigger at market open by 6 measly pips. It went as planned in 1.3195 and triggered my long which I rode for 95 pips. I thought it might bounce off 1.332 but instead, it seems like 1.335 is on the menu in NY.

I have placed a pair of pending sell and buy orders at M15 zones. These are aggressive entries which are speed bumps. The supply zone is wide and choppy while the demand zone slightly better with 2 M5 levels stacked on top of each other.



XAUUSD



Silver has bounced off strongly from 31.3 and looks like 33.2 will be possible. I have placed another buy order in hopes of catching a near term retracement to the upside.


Current pending orders



All positions are closed today for a profit.

No comments:

Post a Comment