Sunday, March 18, 2012

Weekly review issue #1 (19-23 March 2012)

AUSUSD
 
Saw a nice buy opportunity at 1.054. My aussie trades are quite cursed, but I will still give it another shot.

Edit : Stopped out.

EURUSD
 

The weekly outlook looks like it is turning negative for the US dollar and the Euro doesn't seem to be going to 1.29 without consolidation or a retracement to at least 1.328. After the surprising upthrust in the market which killed my sell at 1.311 for a breakeven (after moving nicely for 60 pips), here is an update to the levels for the upcoming week. The supply zone at 1.316-1.319 may not produce a drop so I didn't put in any order there. Instead, I got a sell at 1.322 as it is a fresh level with a good move down. It may encounter some difficulty at 1.312 though, so I got to watch it. I got a buy at 1.308 as the move away from the demand zone created during the news was excellent.

XAUUSD
 

Silver is in a consolidation mood and will likely to range before getting another spank down to sub 30. The current strategy will be buy low sell high.

Pending orders 

Here are my current pending orders. These orders may be changed or pulled any moment, and it is posted here for my own reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment